2011-2012 Program Goals:
- To provide innovative quality early care and education for an economically, racially, and culturally diverse population of children from 6 weeks to 6 years of age in a year-round program.
- To enhance early literacy development of children in an emotionally responsive environment that advances the intellectual, emotional, social and physical development of children.
- To provide an emotionally safe environment where children have the opportunity to develop their intellectual capacity while building the skills for academic success.
- To develop partnerships with families that increase their understanding the importance of early care and education through comprehensive family services.
- To enhance character and value development of children, families, and UCCC’s faculty and staff through building a caring community.